当前位置:首页>真相 > 

经典美剧 绝望的主妇 第1季第4集中英文剧本台词对白字幕看美剧学英语

经典美剧 绝望的主妇 第1季第4集中英文剧本台词对白字幕看美剧学英语

经典美剧 绝望的主妇 第1季第4集中英文剧本台词对白字幕看美剧学英语

《绝望的主妇》第一季 第四集

Desperate Housewives S01E04

有人在家吗

Anybody home?

《绝望主妇》前情提要

Previously on Desperate Housewives

- 苏珊玩火 -那不是我的

- Susan played with fire... - Thats not my cup.

最终可能会引火上身

And could get burned.

做水疗也好 购物也好 总之放松放松

Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax.

- 加布丽尔 -那尽快过来

- Gabrielle... - Get here as fast as you can.

给自己找了个玩伴

found herself a playmate.

勒奈特对调皮的孩子们无计可施

Lynette couldnt get her kids to stop playing.

夫人 知道我为什么拦你吗

Maam do you know why I pulled you over?

我知道

I have a theory.

如果我还是无法入睡

If I dont get some sleep, Ill be

我迟早会因为疲劳过度 被迫回楼上去睡

forced back upstairs out of exhaustion.

而布里耍了狠招

And Bree played hard ball.

每个人都有不可告人的秘密

Everyone has a little dirty laundry.

我活着的时候 有着多重社会角色

When I was alive, I maintained many different identities.

爱人 妻子 最后变成了受害者

Lover, wife and, ultimately, victim.

模范母亲自杀内幕

是的 一个人的称谓很重要

Yes, labels are important to the living.

它决定了人们如何给自己定位

They dictate how people see themselves.

比如我的朋友勒奈特

Like my friend Lynette.

过去她认为自己是一名职业女性

She used to see herself as a career woman,

一名非常成功的女强人

and a hugely successful one.

她以处理公事时雷厉风行

She was known for her power lunches,

演示报告时巧舌如簧

her eye-catching presentations,

挫败对手时冷酷无情而闻名于圈内

and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition.

但勒奈特放弃了事业 并换上一个全新的称谓

But Lynette gave up her career to assume a new label.

无比幸福满足的全职太太

The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother.

斯加沃家 对 我就是

Scavo residence. Yes, this is me.

很不幸 对勒奈特而言

But, unfortunately for Lynette,

这个称谓总是有点名不副实

this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised.

他们究竟...

How in the world did they...?

我打开了画具柜

I left the door to the art supply

不过5分钟而已

cupboard open for five minutes.

- 就变成这样了 -5分钟

- Thats all. - Five minutes.

那个小女孩 她为什么一声不吭呢

The little girl, why didnt she say anything?

你儿子下手太快

Your boys work quickly.

我保证他们会得到严厉的惩罚

Well, obviously they will be punished for this severely.

我本来不想说的

I hesitate bringing this up, since you

因为似乎你对此很敏感 可我认为...

got so ugly about it last time...

他们没有多动症

They dont have attention deficit disorder,

我不会为了减轻你的工作负担

and I wont drug my boys

而让我的孩子吃药

just to make your job easier.

我宁愿给他们换老师

Id rather change teachers.

他们之所以在我的班级里

The boys are in my class because Im the

因为这所学校只有我能对付他们

only teacher who can handle them.

把双胞胎分开

What if we separate the twins,

放在不同的班级如何

put them in different classes?

他们不待在一起就会安分许多

Theyre much calmer when theyre not bouncing off one another.

我们不妨试试 如果还是不奏效

We can try that, but if it doesnt work,

我们只好让他们转学

we may no longer be able to accommodate them.

勒奈特发现

It suddenly occurred to Lynette,

在之后的几年

her label was about to change yet again.

她将多一个称谓

And for the next few years, she would be known as

那就是 蓝魔爪的妈妈

the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue.

紫藤郡今天下午会很热闹

It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane.

因为在我朋友布里手上

A mysterious cassette tape had

有一盘关于我的神秘磁带

been discovered by my friend Bree.

那是她从婚姻咨询师那里偷来的

She had stolen it from her marriage counselor.

可怜我曾经是那么坚信 秘密绝不会泄露

A counselor Id once spoken to in strictest confidence.

最近你感觉如何

So how have you been?

我又做恶梦了

I had the nightmare again.

听到玛丽·艾莉丝的声音感觉怪怪的

Its weird to hear Mary Alice.

- 还是之前那个吗 -是的

- Still the same one? - Yes.

不过这次我站在河里

But this time I was standing in a river

水下有个女孩

and I saw the girl under the water.

她不停地叫着安吉拉

She kept screaming Angela over and over again.

这个名字有什么特殊意义吗

What do you think the significance of the name Angela is?

事实上 那是我的真名

Actually, thats my real name.

她的真名

Her real name?

这不可能

That doesnt make any sense.

我看过她的驾照 没什么安吉拉

Ive seen her drivers license. I did not say Angela.

布里 带子里还说了什么

Bree, what does it say in the rest of the tape?

全是关于她的恶梦

Just more about her nightmares,

和这个令她不安的女孩

and this girl she was afraid of.

我们该怎么办呢

So what the hell do we do now?

是时候把字条给保罗看了

I think we should show Paul the note.

你确定吗 他会抓狂的

Are you sure? Hes gonna freak.

不然以后就没机会了

Its now or never.

我看到他为房子开的价

I saw what hes asking for the place.

很快就能卖出去

Its gonna sell quickly.

我想说

Can I say something?

- 保罗总算要搬走了 -加布

- Im glad Pauls moving. - Gaby.

抱歉 可他总是让我毛骨悚然

Im Sorry. Hes just always given my the creeps.

不觉得他给人感觉阴森森的吗

Havent you guys noticed, he has this dark thing going on?

他就是挺...

Something about him just feels...

- 邪恶 -没错

- Malignant? - Yes.

看来我们都有同感

Weve all sort of felt it.

话虽如此 他打理草坪倒是很在行

That being said, I do love what hes done with that lawn.

妈 碟子刷得够干净了

Mom, the dish is clean.

我不明白你干嘛

I still dont understand why you dont just

不直接约他出去 来个正式约会

ask him out on an official date date.

我在尝试一种新战术 吊他胃口

Im trying a new strategy. Im playing hard to get.

你觉得自己能撑多久呢

How long do you think you can keep that up?

也许只能撑到中午

Maybe until noon.

然后我就会跑去

Then Im going to have to run over there

求他爱上我

and beg him to love me.

妈妈 看来

Uh, mom, I dont think youre

你等不了那么久

gonna be able to wait that long.

搞什么 她昨天才洗过车

You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday.

不是吧 真不要脸

Oh, no, shes not.

很好 不择手段的女人

Yep, shes bringing out the big guns.

你最好赶紧过去 不然她就要脱光了

You better get over there. Shes wearing cotton.

难道要说看你快脱光光了

What am I supposed to say? I saw you half-naked

所以我来打个招呼

and I thought Id drop by?

这是什么

Whats that?

寄给麦克的广告传单 投错了

A piece of Mikes junk mail we got by mistake.

我留着以备不时之需

I held onto it in case of an emergency.

上帝保佑你

God bless you.

苏珊

Hey, Susan.

这个寄错了

We got this by mistake.

多谢

Oh, thanks.

但愿不是很要紧的信

I hope its not important.

不 只是里亚尔托电影节的宣传单

No, its just a promotion for the Rialto Film Festival.

我想我已经日行一善了

Well, I guess Ive done my good deed for the day.

我这就回去了

Ill just head back home.

再见

Bye.

- 你喜欢老电影吗 -简直爱死了

- Hey, you like old movies? - I love old movies.

我讨厌苏珊·梅尔

I hate Susan Mayer.

每次看到她母鹿般的大眼睛

Every time I see those big doe eyes of hers,

我就想出去打死一只鹿

I swear to god I just want to go out and shoot a deer.

她又做了什么

What has she done this time?

她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺

She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino,

又一次

again.

苏珊喜欢麦克

Susan likes Mike?

你没看出来吗 玛莎

Where the hell have you been, Martha?

从他一搬进来她就盯上他了

Shes been lusting after him ever since he moved in.

我收到留言 出了什么事

I got your message. Whats going on?

双胞胎不愿意分班

The boys refuse to be separated.

不愿意 他们才6岁 来硬的啊

They refuse? Theyre six years old. Make them.

学校可不准

The school regulations are pretty strict

我对孩子们动粗

about me wrestling with the boys.

不过你想试试的话 请便

But if you want to give it a shot, be my guest.

好吧

Fine.

哪个走哪个留

Oh, which one goes and which one stays?

随你便

You pick.

听话 住手 别这样

Come on now. Stop it! No. No.

我要把桌子一起搬走 就这样

Im gonna take the whole table. Thats right.

快点放开 我是认真的

Come on now. I mean it.

我喜欢泡澡 尤其是跟你一起

I love taking baths. Especially with you.

简直像在世外桃源

Its like taking a vacation from the world.

我小时候很讨厌洗澡

I hated taking baths when I was a kid.

因为当时

Of course, back then,

我只有橡皮鸭可玩

the only thing I had to play with was my rubber ducky.

Whos that?

是索利斯先生

Its Mr. Solis.

放心 卡洛斯在上班 而且他有钥匙

Relax. Carlos is at work and he doesnt ring the doorbell.

是有线电视修理工 他迟了3小时

Its the cable guy. Hes three hours late.

你从侧门走吧

Use the side entrance.

加布丽尔知道世外桃源的假期结束

Gabrielle knew her vacation from the world had ended.

可她不知道约翰留了个纪念品

What she didnt know was John had left behind a souvenir.

爸爸昨晚没回家

Im telling dad didnt come home last night.

- 他们吵得惊天动地 -有多严重

- They had a fight. A bad one. - How bad?

离离婚不远了

Like p>

看看

Listen to her.

她心情不好时总爱忙家务

She always overcompensates when shes worried.

如果爸爸搬了出去 把我们留给她

If dad moves out and leaves us with her,

我还不如死了算了

Ill lose my mind.

晚饭好了

Dinner is on the table.

妈 爸爸昨晚去哪了

Mom, where did dad go last night?

他接到了紧急通知

He got a last minute call to speak at

要去费城的一个医学研讨会演讲

a medical conference in Philadelphia.

坐下吃饭吧

Take your seats.

他们的婚姻完蛋了

This marriage is so over.

安德鲁

Andrew?

非常抱歉 我迟到了

Again Sorry I was late.

我把日程安排得太满了

The scheduler overbooked me.

- 你还要修多久 -马上就好

- How long are you going to be? - Almost done.

这是什么味道 是鼠尾草和柑橘吗

What is that scent? Is that sage and citrus?

挺好闻

Thats amazing.

快点 我还有事

Try to hurry. I have stuff to do.

快点

Come on.

出什么事了

Whats happening?

修理工摔了一跤

The cable guy fell.

头撞到了浴缸上 有脑震荡的可能

He hit his head on the tub. He may have a concussion.

- 现在快八点了 -他来晚了

- Its almost eight. - He was late.

胡博太太

Mrs. Huber.

苏珊 我给你做了个派

Hello, Susan. I made you a pie.

今天是什么日子吗

Oh, wow! Why?

做好事还需要什么理由吗

Do I need a motive to do something nice?

快尝尝 我都等不及了

I cant wait for you to try this.

这是个肉馅派

Its mincemeat.

事实上 我刚吃过晚饭

Actually, I just had dinner.

没关系 你可以留着以后吃

Thats ok. You can save it for later.

你笑什么呢

Whats so funny?

我在想那句话

I was just thinking of that expression,

我给你做了肉馅派

Ill make mincemeat out of you.

肉馅派从前是指切碎的肉

Mincemeat used to be an entrap of mostly chopped meat,

所以就像是在说

so it was like saying,

我要把你碎尸万段

Ill chop you up into little bits.

但这种表达方式早就过时了

but that was centuries ago.

现在 肉馅派里面主要是

Today, mincemeat is mostly made of

水果 香料和朗姆酒

fruit, spices and rum.

里面已经没有肉了 可人们还是说

Theres no meat in it and still people say,

我给你做了个肉馅派

Ill make mincemeat out of you.

我想现在没人这么说了

I dont know that people really say that anymore.

除了我

I do.

苏珊 最近过得怎么样

So, Susan, how are you?

还不错

Im fine.

很好 有件事我想表示一下歉意

Good. You know, I have a confession to make.

卡尔离开的时候我应该多关心关心你

Ive always wish Id been more supportive when Karl left you.

你没必要因为卡尔的事跟我道歉

Oh, you dont have to apologize about Karl.

都是过去的事了

Really, Karl and I are over.

- 我已经开始新的生活了 -我知道

- Ive moved on. - Yes, I know.

你已经开始了和麦克·德尔非诺的新生活

Youve moved on to that nice Mike Delfino.

他可是个抢手货 是吧

Hes quite a catch, isnt he?

你不是喜欢他吗

You like him, dont you?

当然 是很好的朋友

Ah, sure, as a friend.

苏珊 拜托

Oh, Susan.

只有涉世未深的小姑娘

Being coy is a strategy best employed

才会扭扭捏捏

by virgins at their first dance.

我们都是成年人了

For women of our age,

再这样就太幼稚了

its just annoying.

你真的不想吃吗

You sure you dont want pie?

不想 谢了

No, thank you.

我希望你和麦克能在一起

I hope it works out with you and Mike.

你拼了命地想把他搞到手

Youve been so desperate to land him.

你说什么 我才没有

What? I am not desperate.

天啊 苏珊

Good lord, Susan,

你把你情敌的房子都烧掉了

you burned your rivals house down.

如果这都不算拼命

If that isnt desperate,

我还真不知道怎么样才算

I dont know what is.

胡博太太 恕我直言 你真是疯了

Mrs. Huber, with all due respect, youre crazy.

- 这是什么 -我想你知道的

- Whats that? - I think you recognize it.

这是我在伊迪家的废墟里找到的

I found it in the ruins of Eddies home.

- 这不是 -嘘 我的意思是

- Well, thats not... - Shh. My point is this.

卡尔离开的时候我没在你身边

I wasnt there for you when Karl left,

而现在 我会陪着你

but I am here for you now.

要我说 这件事你知我知

As far as Im concerned, this is our secret.

没必要让别人知道

And no one ever need know.

苏珊

Oh, Susan.

想到可以帮帮你

You dont know how good it feels

我感到太好了

to finally be able to help you.

你的脸色很难看

You look so pale.

你一定得尝尝我做的派

Now, I insist you try some of my pie.

快张嘴

Go on.

我有没有说过这是肉馅的

Did I mention its mincemeat?

别进来

- 快开门 -等等

- Open the door, please. - Hang on.

- 干嘛 -我能进去吗

- What? - May I come in?

- 不行 -我想和你谈谈

- No. - I want to talk to you.

- 就在这说吧 -你昨晚去哪了

- Then talk. - Where were you last night?

- 布莱恩家 -我刚和布莱恩的妈妈聊过

- Brians. - I just spoke to Brians mother.

告诉我你去哪了

Tell me again where you were last night,

别撒谎

and this time dont lie to me.

你说爸爸在哪来着 费城

Where did you say dad was again? In Philadelphia?

安德鲁 别转移话题

Andrew, dont change the subject.

不好意思 我以为话题是有关说谎呢

Sorry, I thought the subject was telling lies.

我给爸爸打了电话

I called dads cell phone.

我知道他搬出去了

I know he moved out.

这只不过是暂时的

Well, its just temporary and...

我怕你们难过 我这么做是想保护你们

...I thought it would upset you so I was protecting you.

不管怎么说 你撒谎了

Whatever. You lied.

别装得跟个

So stop pretending like you have

圣人似的

some sort of moral authority.

安德鲁 我选择不告诉你们

Andrew, just because I chose not to

我们的婚姻出了问题

share my marital problems with you

并不意味着你有权利放肆

doesnt give you the right to be rude.

把我爸气走的事情呢

How about driving my father away.

加上这点够了吧

Do I get to be rude then?

这是什么东西

Whats this?

- 袜子啊 -是男人的袜子

- Its a sock. - Its a mans sock.

我在我们的床底下找到的

I found it under our bed.

这可不是我的

Its not mine.

拜托 卡洛斯 这是姚琳的

Oh, for god sakes, Carlos, its Yao Lins.

我们的女佣穿13码的运动袜

Our maid wears size 13 gym socks?

她用这东西来打扫卫生的

No, she dusts with them.

看到了吧 她用袜子代替抹布

See? Socks instead of rags.

- 苏珊你好啊 -胡博太太

- Susan, hello. - Mrs. Huber.

你和麦克是一起来的吗

Did you and Mike come together?

我看到他在挑水果

I saw him over in the fresh produce aisle.

不是 我和你说过了 我们只是朋友

No. Like I told you. Were just friends.

这样啊

Oh.

昨天我已经说得很清楚了

By the way, if I didnt make it clear yesterday,

你根本就是在血口喷人

I absolutely did not do that thing you accuse me of.

你们好啊 苏珊 胡博太太

Hey, Susan. Hey, Mrs. Huber.

真高兴见到你 麦克

Nice to see you, Mike.

你喜欢阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克吗

Hey. You like Alfred Hitchcock?

剧院有一场回顾展

Theyre doing a retrospective at the rialto.

不太喜欢

Uh... ...Im not really a fan.

拜托 你怎么会不喜欢希区柯克呢

Come on, how can you not like Hitchcock?

就是 不太喜欢

I just, uh, dont.

那好吧

Oh. Ok.

很高兴见到你

Well, uh, nice to see you.

还有你 胡博太太

You too, Mrs. Huber.

你还真是傻

Youre so silly.

因为我在这儿就假装不喜欢

Pretending not to like him on my account.

真傻透了

I mean, really.

你能不能闭嘴

Will you just drop it?

你不应该对我这么粗鲁

You shouldnt be rude to me.

你那个可不是什么小秘密

Your secret is not an easy burden to bear.

伊迪的保险公司一直在刁难她

That insurance company is putting Eddie through hell.

- 可我依然守口如瓶 -可是

- But still Ive said nothing. - Well...

她的赔偿金来得越晚

The longer it takes for her payment,

在我家住的时间就越长

the longer shell be staying with me.

吃我的 住我的 还用着我的热水

Eating me out of house and home. Using up my hot water.

胡博太太 你到底想怎么样

What exactly is it you want from me, Mrs. Huber?

一起算吗

Are these together?

一起

Ring it up.

既然学校还有儿科医生

If the school and the pediatrician

都建议可以进行药物治疗

think the twins could be medicated,

你还在担心什么

then whats the problem?

从前我管理85个人的公司

I used to run a company with 85 people,

现在除了让他们吃药

and now I cant wrangle three

我没有任何好办法能照顾他们

small boys without doping them?

还不算失败吗

Talk about feeling like a failure.

勒奈特 你是一个好妈妈

Lynette, you are a great mother.

可是 面对现实吧

But, lets face it,

他们的确太...具挑战性了

your kids are a challenge.

谢谢你 我知道这已经是最得体的安慰词了

Thank you. Thats the nicest way you couldve said that.

说句老实话

You know, the truth is

他们不让我抓狂的时候

when theyre not making me want to tear my hair out,

还是很可爱的

theyre actually really sweet.

我害怕如果他们的缺点消失了

Im afraid if I change the bad stuff,

可爱的地方也会随之消失

Im going to change the good stuff.

这还真是个两难的选择

Its a tough call.

就像这杯子

Like this mug.

我喜欢这个杯子 如果我把它补好了

I love this mug. If I medicate them,

它还会是原来的那个杯子吗

will they still make me a mug like this?

这杯子在漏水

You know, its leaking.

我知道

Yeah, I know.

我们和保罗聊过了 我们告诉他

We talked to Paul. We told him

有些东西要给他看

we need to show him something.

他马上就会过来

Hes on his way over.

保罗 我们看到你的售房告示了

So, Paul, we notice that youre selling the house.

有太多伤心的记忆 你们应该能体会的

Yes, too many painful memories. Im sure you understand.

在你离开之前 有些事情你应该知道

Before you move, we thought theres something you should know.

玛丽·艾莉丝的死似乎

It seems there may be more to Mary Alices

另有内情

death than you are aware of.

还记不记得你让我们帮忙收拾她的遗物

Remember when you asked us to pack her things?

我们清理时 发现一张字条

Well, when we did, we found a note.

你应该看看

And we think that you should have it.

这上面的邮戳日期显示

You can see from the postmark,

是玛丽·艾莉丝死的那天到的

Mary Alice probably got it the day she died.

我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人

- 保罗 你还好吗 -不

- Paul, are you going to be okay? - No.

- 你经常用袜子打扫吗 -是的

- Have you always cleaned with socks? - Yes.

那是日本人的习惯吗

What is that, a Japanese thing?

我是中国人

I am Chinese.

我不喜欢说谎

I dont like lying.

我也不喜欢你烫的衣服 扯平了

I dont like your ironing, so there.

索利斯夫人 你怎么来了

Mrs. Solis, what are you doing here?

卡洛斯在床底发现了这个

Carlos found this under the bed.

该死的

Oh, crap.

没事了 虽然很惊险

Its ok. It was close call,

但是我蒙混过去了

but I managed to cover.

我给你买了这个 从现在开始

I got you these, so from now on,

不能让卡洛斯

we cant let Carlos see you wearing

看见你穿任何类似运动袜的东西

anything resembling a gym sock.

你让我穿拖鞋来除草

You want me to mow your lawn in sandals.

那会弄伤我脚趾的

I could lose a toe.

如果他发现你除了草坪还做了别的

Imagine what youd lose if he finds out

受伤的就不仅仅是脚趾了

youre trimming more than the hedge.

你朋友为什么盯着我看

Why are your friends staring at me?

- 你说了我们的事吗 -当然没有

- Did you tell them about us? - No.

他们盯着你是因为你很性感

Theyre staring cause they think youre hot.

是吗 那好吧

Oh... Ok.

都九点半了 你哥哥干什么去了

Its 9:30. What is your brother thinking?

我的建议是 打电话给爸爸

Want my advice? Call dad.

让他把安德鲁揪回来

Tell him to go kick Andrews ass.

你爸爸不在 我也可以处理好

I am perfectly capable of handling this without your father.

- 抱歉 -你的手机呢

- Im Sorry. - Wheres your cell phone?

打给安德鲁 问问他在哪

Call Andrew. Find out where he is.

他会知道是你的主意

Hell know youre behind this.

只要像平常一样说话 他就不知道

He wont. Just act normal.

是我 怎么了

Hey, its me. Ah, whats going on?

他知道了

He knows.

安德鲁 我是妈妈

Andrew, this is your mother.

我马上就要失去耐性了

I am rapidly reaching the end of my patience with you.

你在哪 你在酒吧吗

Where are you? Are you at a bar?

安德鲁 安德鲁

Andrew? Andrew?

- 怎么了 妈妈 -他挂我电话

- Mom? - He hung up on me.

你打算怎么办

What are you gonna do?

畅饮热舞

希勒 兰 安德鲁

Heath. Lan. Andrew.

妈妈 你怎么知道我在这

Mom, how did you even know I was here?

- 你进我房间了 -不行吗

- You went in my room? - You think thats bad?

明天早上我还要彻底清理呢

Tomorrow morning, Im cleaning it.

顺便说下 希勒

Oh, by the way, Heath.

上个星期在教堂的独奏不错啊

I didnt get a chance to tell you,

当时我都来不及说

that was a lovely solo last week at church.

谢谢 我们得走了

Thank you. Were out of here.

希望不是我扫了你们的兴

I hope it wasnt something I said.

安德鲁 我们能回去吗

Well, Andrew, shall we?

你刚在我朋友面前羞辱了我

You just humiliated me in front of my friends.

- 我是不会跟你走的 -好吧

- Im not going anywhere with you. - Fine.

- 你在这干嘛 -看表演啊

- What are you doing? - Im staying for the show.

我很想知道这到底有什么好看的

Im dying to see what all the fuss is about.

给我来杯莎当妮白葡萄酒

Excuse me, waitress. Ill have a glass of your house Chardonnay.

好的 女士

Of course, maam.

我很好奇 安德鲁

Im curious. Andrew,

既然你对这女人这么入迷

as you fantasize about this woman,

你有没有想过

do you ever stop and think how

她为什么在这工作

she came to be on this runway?

她也是别人的女儿

Thats someones little girl.

她的家人也对她寄予厚望

And that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her.

但肯定不希望她来跳钢管舞

Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole.

随便你怎么说 我不会跟你回去的

Its not going to work, ok? Im not budging.

只有上帝知道她过着什么样的生活

God knows what shes had to deal with in life.

家里一贫如洗 嗑药 忍受家庭暴力

Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence,

甚至被人性虐待

maybe even molestation.

妈妈

Mom!

像别人糟蹋她一样糟蹋自己

Now she treats herself the way

已经没人的样子了 就像一块肉

other men treat her. Like an object. A piece of meat.

我受够了 小鬼 和她回去吧

That does it. Kid, get her out of here.

她妨碍其他人娱乐了

Shes killing it for the rest of us.

家里没人 请留言

Were not here, leave a message.

我是胡博太太 苏珊 你在吗

Its Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there?

我看见你家灯还亮着

I can see your lights are on.

我希望你不故意躲着我 手段也太低劣了

I hope youre not screening. Thats so tacky.

听着 我得和你谈谈

Listen. I need to talk to you.

我家热水器坏了

My water heater just burst

换一台新的要花600块

and its gonna cost me $600 to get a new one.

我可买不起那个

And I cant afford that.

我就在电话旁 尽快回我

Im just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get in.

朱莉 亲爱的 快醒醒

Julie, honey, wake up.

我们得谈谈

We need to talk.

不能明天再说吗

Cant this wait until morning?

我想我被人勒索了

I think Im being blackmailed.

当时火势已经无法控制 我就跑了

And when I realized I couldnt put out the fire, I ran.

我肯定把量杯落下了

I mustve dropped the measuring cup in the process.

我怎么就让你出去了

Why do I even let you out of the house?

显然 我不能让她揭发这一切

Obviously, I cant let her get away with this.

我们唯一能做的就是

The only thing to do is go to the police

去找警察说明情况

and tell them what happened.

不能这样做

You cant do that.

朱莉 我不信他们会抓我去坐牢

Julie, I dont think theyll throw me in jail.

那完全是个意外

I mean, it was an accident.

老爸可不管那是不是事故

Dad wont care if it was an accident.

他会抓住这点夺回监护权

You know hell just use this as an excuse to reopen custody.

- 妈妈 我不想和爸爸一起住 -我明白

- Mom, I dont want to live with dad. - I know.

- 我们聊聊吧 -当然可以

- I need to talk to you. - Cool. Sure.

- 周二你在这 对吧 -是的

- You were working tuesday, right? - Yeah.

记得有个线路工人来过吗

You remember the cable guy showing up?

你一般工作到几点 五点吗

And you usually work till what time, five?

是的

Yeah.

该死的 那家伙在屋里待了四小时

Damn it. That means he was in the house for four hours.

等等 仔细想了想

Wait. Now that I think about it,

我好像没看到他

I might not have seen him.

你到底看没看到他

Either you saw him or you didnt. Which is it?

我没看见他

I didnt.

约翰

John...

我老婆让你说谎了吗

...did my wife ask you to lie for her?

索利斯先生 我只是

Mr. Solis, uh... I really dont want

不想说三道四

to get in the middle of anything.

谢了 我明白了

Thank you. Thats all I needed to know.

我们再过一遍

Lets run through it one more time.

妈妈 这又不是脑部手术

Mom, its not brain surgery.

你在外面放风 我从她家狗洞爬进去

Youll stand guard while I crawl through Mrs. Hubers doggie door.

爬进去之后 我会拿出量杯

Once inside, I find the measuring cup.

就这么简单

Simple.

天哪 我真恨自己让你变成小偷

Mm, god. I hate that Im turning you into a little thief.

那本来就是我们的量杯 物归原主而已

Its our cup. Were just taking back whats ours.

说得好 理论上说

Thats right. Ethically,

我们没有什么好害臊的

we have nothing to be ashamed about.

戴上这个 我可不想你留下指纹

Oh. Wear these. I dont want you to leave finger prints.

她走了 我们行动吧

There she goes. Ok. Move.

真高兴又能和你玩飞盘了

Oh, so glad to be playing frisbee again.

接着 飞过去了

Here you go. Coming at you

很好 后退一点 你来

All right. Back up a little more. There you go.

好的 到你了

Whoo! All right. Here we go.

糟糕 你最好去捡回来

Oh, my, whoops! You better go get that. Yeah. Hah!

- 麦克 -好啊 苏珊

- Mike. - Hey, Susan.

我在那看到你了

I thought that was you.

我和朱莉在玩飞盘呢

Uh... Yeah. Julie and I are out tossing a frisbee around,

不小心飞进胡博太太的后院了

and it flew off into Mrs. Hubers back yard.

需要我帮忙吗

Oh, you need some help?

不用 朱莉已经去捡了

No, no, no. Julies got it.

好的 很高兴能碰到你

Ok. Im glad I ran into you.

我希望我们之间没事

I wanted to make sure things were ok between us.

那天在超市 感觉你在躲着我

The other day, you seemed kind of distant.

躲着你 你什么意思

Distant? What do you mean?

我是说 你没有生我的气吧

I mean, youre not mad at me for some reason, are you?

不 完全没这回事

No. No, not at all.

那就好 我想再试试

Good. cause Im gonna take one more shot.

我有比利·怀尔德的电影票

I got tickets for a Billy Wilder retrospective,

星期三晚上的

Wednesday night.

我希望你能和我一起去

Id love to take you with me.

你太好了 我很乐意

You are so sweet. Id love to go.

那好

All right.

伊迪 我以为你去上班了

Eddie, I thought youd be at work.

我不太舒服

Im not feeling well.

可能那天洗车晒伤了

I got a sunburn the other day washing my car.

别就这么走了 和我们一起聊聊吧

Well, dont just run off. Come and hang out with us.

- 别假惺惺的 -你说什么

- Boy, you are one sick ticket. - What?

每天看着你和他

Its not bad enough I have to watch

打情骂俏还不够

you throw yourself at him every day.

还要我凑过来看得清楚些吗

Now you want to make sure I see it up close and personal?

- 不 事情不是这样 -我得走了

- No, its not like that. - Ive got to take off.

周三晚上我会打给你的 行吗

Ill call about Wednesday night, ok?

伊迪 等等

Edie, wait.

麦克和我周三要去看电影

Mike and I were gonna go see the movies on Wednesday

希望你能一起去

and I thought it would be fun if you joined us.

- 你想让我跟你们一起去吗 -是啊

- You want me to come with you? - Yeah.

可以吗 麦克

Yeah, thats ok, isnt it, Mike?

那场电影门票有限

Well, its a limited engagement.

而且票已经卖完了 我只买了两张

And its sold out. Ive only got two tickets.

伊迪 等等 我的票让给你

Edie, wait. You should take my ticket.

真的吗 你愿意吗 麦克

Really? Is that ok with you, Mike?

没问题

Uh, yeah, sure.

那你什么时候来接我

So, uh, what time do you want to pick me up?

稍等

Hang on.

你以为你可以随心所欲跟人上床 对吧

You think you can have sex with anyone you want, huh?

卡洛斯不禁自豪起来

Carlos couldnt help but feel proud of himself.

毕竟 他维护了自己的尊严

After all, hed just defended his honor.

也许还没有

Or had he?

百老汇音乐剧玫瑰舞后

- 你是同志吗 -是的 你是为这个打我吗

- Are you gay? - Yes. Is that why youre doing this?

你想买些巧克力吗

Will you buy some chocolates?

女士们

Ladies.

保罗 有事吗

Hey, Paul, whats up?

我想为我昨天的失控道歉

I wanted to apologize for my outburst yesterday.

别放在心上 是我们给你太大压力了

Dont worry about it. We unloaded a lot on you.

我想你们一定很想知道 为什么我对

I suppose youre wondering why I

那个纸条的反应那么强烈

reacted so violently to that note.

我们确实想过

It did... cross our minds.

老实说 玛丽·艾丽丝当时的状况不太好

Well, the truth is, Mary Alice was not a well person.

她有很多问题

She was very troubled.

- 什么问题 -一开始并无大碍

- Troubled? - At first it was harmless.

她给自己写便条啊 备忘啊 比如

Shed leave herself notes, reminders like,

别忘了买牛奶

pick up the milk

或者 扎克约了牙医

or Zach has a dentist appointment.

但是时间一长 情况就恶化了

But over time the notes became ugly.

开始出现一些消极的留言

Hateful messages started showing up.

玛丽·艾丽丝将它们写给我

Mary Alice was writing them to me,

给扎克 也给她自己

to Zach, to herself.

- 真的吗 -这是我失控的原因

- Really? - Thats why I lost it.

我回忆起扎克和我过去的遭遇

I was reminded of what Zach and I had been through.

- 保罗 真抱歉 -我们完全不知道

- Paul, Im so Sorry. - We had no idea.

是的

No.

无论如何 我希望你们

Anyway, Id appreciate it

保守这个秘密

if you kept this to yourselves.

- 看在扎克的份上 -当然 当然

- For Zachs sake. - Of course. Of course.

Bye.

- 我觉得他在撒谎 -我也这么想

- I think hes lying. - Huh. So do I.

斯加沃晋升为副总裁